Subpoenas and Court Orders
ArcTele Communications, Inc.’s preferred method for delivery of subpoenas, court orders and similar law enforcement inquiries is via email. Guidelines for Legal Process Fees are specified below.
EMAIL: [email protected]
If delivery by email is not possible, ArcTele Communications, Inc. also accepts delivery via U.S. Mail, overnight mail, and fax at the contact information below.
ArcTele Communications, Inc.
848 N Rainbow Blvd #588
Las Vegas, NV 89107
Please Note: All requests for records production should be accompanied by the appropriate subpoena, legal process and/or documentation and must name “ArcTele Communications” as the service provider. Also, all requests must include the sender’s name (and for criminal investigations, the law enforcement agency name), address, email address and telephone number. Questions about law enforcement inquiries can be directed to ArcTele Communications, Inc. at the following telephone numbers.
NON-EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER: 702.605.7140
LEGAL PROCESS FEES
Effective January 1, 2014 ArcTele Communications, Inc. reserves the right to seek cost reimbursement in connection with the processing of subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, and/or all other forms of valid legal process requesting company records. The fee schedule below identifies applicable fees by request type.
Records Production Fee Schedule
General Administrative Fee applicable to all requests = $45 (plus applicable charges below)
Type of Request
Subscriber Info only
Check copy/credit card # (when available)
Copy of Service Agreement (if available)
|CDR report (when available)|
|CDR report including Sub Info for all Phone # that called/received calls from Target #|
|CDR reverse search (all Client Company subscribers that called the Target #)|
- An invoice will accompany the response. Payment is due within 30 days.
- Additional fees may be imposed for unduly burdensome, voluminous or expedited requests. Record requests for a period beyond one calendar year from the date of search will fall within the additional fees category.
- Pre-payment may be required prior to subpoena fulfillment for voluminous requests or where requestor is delinquent in payment of past due charges.
- Fees are subject to change from time to time.
- Exceptions granted for cases involving exploitation of children.